Zion Methodist New Connexion Chapel (1810s-1860s), Lidget Street, Lindley
GEOGRAPHIC STUBThis page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location marked on an old map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: Lidget Street, Lindley
- status: no longer exists
- category: church or chapel
Built 1812-13, it was superseded by a replacement chapel built to the south in the mid-1860s. The original chapel appears to have then been demolished to provide further space for the adjoining burial ground.