Yorkshire Banking Company Bank, New Street, Huddersfield
This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#402], 1890 [#1068]
- location: Market Place, New Street, Huddersfield
- status: no longer exists
- category: commercial building
- architect: William Cocking (1817-1874)
- notes: demolished and the adjacent building (currently a branch of NatWest) was then extended across the vacant site