Winthorpe House, St. Andrew's Road, Aspley
- also known as Woodland House (1851)
- appears on maps: 1851 [#427], 1890 [#1052]
- location: St. Andrew's Road, Lower Aspley, Huddersfield
- status: still exists
- category: property
Woodland House is shown on the 1851 Town Plan as private house adjoining Aspley Old Brewery on its northern side and with formal gardens laid out on the southern side. By 1890, it had been renamed Winthorpe House.
Turnbridge Working Men's Club had taken out a lease on the property by the start of 1901 and the property was opened as their club on 1 April 1901. The Bradford Observer reported:
A large billiard-room, with two tables, has been formed by the conversion of four upper rooms. There are reading, commercial, and smoke rooms, and a bath. The cost of conversion and decoration, about £300, is being met by the issue of 5s. shares to members.
By the time the 1907 O.S. map was surveyed, the formal gardens had been replaced by a bowling green.