Working Men's Club, Smithriding, Linthwaite
- also known as: Linthwaite Silver Prize Band Institute
- location: off Manchester Road, Smithriding, Linthwaite
- status: no longer exists
- category: club
A new club building was opened on Saturday 17 November 1894 by former club president Robert Shaw.
By the 1960s, the building was the Linthwaite Silver Prize Band Institute.
The building was demolished prior to the mid-1990s.
Notes and References
- "Linthwaite" in Huddersfield Chronicle (25/Nov/1876).
- "Linthwaite" in Huddersfield Chronicle (24/Nov/1894).