Woodman Inn, Manchester Road, Crosland Moor Bottom
- location: 35, 37 or 39 Manchester Road, Crosland Moor Bottom
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
The Woodman Inn beerhouse may have previously been known as the Wounded Huzzar.
Mallinson Shaw Makin was the landlord in 1891.
The History of Lockwood and North Crosland (1980) by Brian Clarke:
This beerhouse, opened in 1875 remained in private ownership, originally under F.R. Jones and from 1887 under Abraham Spivey, until closed on 12th January 1926.
The 1900 Directory records the Woodman Inn as being between The Croft and Oldfield Yard, so was in the area shown below: