William O'Hara (1884-1918)
Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922
The following extract is from Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922 (2014) by J. Margaret Stansfield:
- O'HARA, WILLIAM. Private. No 52546. 1st Battalion West Yorkshire Regiment. Formerly No 31941 Duke of Wellington's Regiment. Born Huddersfield 11.11.1884. Educated St. Patrick's Roman Catholic School. Employed as a tailor's presser. Married. Lived 40 Ivy Street, Moldgreen. Enlisted 28.6.1917. Reported missing, presumed killed, 21.3.1918. Has no known grave. Commemorated ARRAS MEMORIAL TO THE MISSING.
- ROH:- Christ Church, Moldgreen.
Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- Private WILLIAM O'HARA
- regiment: West Yorkshire Regiment
- died: Thursday, March 21, 1918
- record ID: 779943
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission (ID #779943)
- Imperial War Museums: Lives of the First World War (ID #3306795)