Wild Violets (1963) - Huddersfield Amateur Light Opera Society
Wild Violets was the Huddersfield Amateur Light Opera Society's 1963 production.
It was performed at the A.B.C. Theatre, Huddersfield, from Monday 25 February to Saturday 2 March 1963.
- Charles Gillespie — producer
- Cyril Ware — stage manager
- Harry Gledhill — musical director
- Kathleen Whitfield — accompanist
- Doreen France — dancing mistress
- Norman Moore — Hans Katzen, keeper of the "Stone Jug" & porter at the Château Violette
- Doreen France — Augusta, wife of Hans Katzen & maid at the Château Violette
- Sandra Lee — Greta, daughter of Hans & Augusta Katzen
- David M. Rowley — Paul Hoffmann
- Keith Calvert — Carl Hoffman, Paul's son
- Richard G. Hey — Otto, school friend of Paul Hoffmann at Helvetia College
- Terence Brearley — Erik Schmidt, school friend of Paul Hoffmann at Helvetia College
- Kay L. Middleton — Madame Hoffman, Paul's aunt & headmistress at the Château Violette
- Mary Kinloch — Mddle. Yvonne Dupres, assistant to Mdme. Hoffman
- E. Wendy Lodge — Liesel, school friend
- Margaret Cortis — Mitzi, school friend
- Barbara Stanley — Lena, school friend
- Eric Walker — Algernon Rutherford, Mary's grandfather
- Jean Jackson — Mary Rutherford, Algernon's granddaughter
- Norman Royston — a professor
- Martin Shaw — Heine
- Joseph Beswick — Rudolph
- Wendy Bailey, Rita Clark, Glenys M. Coldwell, Marie D. Garside, Sandra Lee, Joyce Lowe, Barbara Schofield, Maureen Sheard, Lavine E. Whiteley, Pat A. Graham, Jeanette Hirst, Glennis G. Wilson.
- Marjorie Burns, Daisy Clarke, Betty Crosland, Christine Duce, Joyce W. Edmondson, Jennifer Elliott, Pamela A. Fisher, Sheila C. Garretty, Wendy Kenyon, Sylvia Kenworthy, Sylvia Lockwood, Margaret L. Medley, Anne Phillips, Jean Stevenson, Jean M. Taylor, Kathleen Walker, Ruth C. Wilson, Audrey M. Weatherhead.
- Keith Calvert, Leslie Clarke, Robert W. Ellis, Michael B. Green, Arthur Monday, Alan Pearson, Michael Richardson, Roy Stirk, Frank Taylor, Stanley F. Taylor, Kenneth H. Ware.
The following local businesses placed adverts in the brochure: