Whitley Upper District (1892)
The boundary and extent of the Whitley Upper Local Board District (L.B.D.) as indicated on the 1892 Ordnance Survey map is shown below.
Whitley Upper was abolished on 1 April 1938 and became part of the Parish of Kirkburton.
- Whilst care has been taken to follow the boundary indicated on the source maps, the boundary line shown on the above map is likely to be approximate to within a few feet.
A Keyhole Markup Language (KML) file containing the polygon of the boundary is available to download. It was compiled for the Huddersfield Exposed web site and is released under a standard CC BY-SA 4.0 licence.
- download: whitleyupper1892.kml