White Swan, Rashcliffe, Lockwood
- location: 61 Rashcliffe Hill Road, Rashcliffe, Lockwood
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
The landlord circa 1900 was Sam Garner. By 1937, the landlord was John William Wilkinson.
The History of Lockwood and North Crosland (1980) by Brian Clarke:
Originally called the Swan until taken over by Bentley & Shaw in 1888, this house opened in 1884. Closed on 27th July 1938 the building and the entire area have been demolished.