White Horse, Thorncliff, Kirkburton

GEOGRAPHIC STUB
This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location marked on an old map. More detailed information may eventually be added...

Details

  • location: Pump Lane, Thorncliff, Kirkburton
  • status: still exists but now in different use
  • category: beerhouse

The White Horse beerhouse was referred to the Compensation Authority for closure in May 1846.[1]

Location

Notes and References

  1. "Public Notices" in Bradford Observer (18/May/1946). The Boot & Shoe beerhouse at Golcar was also referred at the same time.