This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1890 [#1039]
- location on map: Upper Head Row, Huddersfield
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
- notes: with yard at rear leading onto Manchester Street
Huddersfield Police Court
- 04/Aug/1851 — Irishman Thomas Usham charged with assaulting Police Sergeant Sedgwick on 30 September at the Wheat Sheaf after Usham broke gas fittings and glasses