This page lists the recent additions to the Huddersfield Exposed...
- 7th — added details for the Lockwood and Meltham Turnpike, the Lockwood and Meltham Turnpike Trust and the ill-fated Dungeon Wood Toll House, Lockwood
- 12th — 1892 Urban District boundaries added for Austonley, Honley, Linthwiate, Meltham, Netherthong, and South Crosland
- 16th — transcribed the Social Services in Huddersfield (1951) booklet and scanned the adverts
- 17th — added details for booksellers Coates and Bairstow of Station Street, Huddersfield, and for founding partner Edwin Walter Coates (1863-1940)
- 19th — finished adding local mill-owner's responses to the Royal Commission on Employment of Children in Factories of 1833
- 20th — added biographical notes for German-born photographer Henry Krüger (c.1851-1942) who moved with his children to America in 1914 (presumably to avoid being interned as an undesirable alien when war broke out)
- 21st — added "The History of the Borough of Huddersfield" from Yorkshire, Past and Present: A History and a Description of the Three Ridings of the Great County of York - volume 2, part 2 (1875) by Thomas Baines
- 23rd — added more books added to the Yorkshire Public Domain Books Collection: Spen Valley, Past and Present (1893) by Frank Peel, Annual Report of the Yorkshire Philosophical Society (1823-1834), Annual Report of the Yorkshire Philosophical Society (1835-1849), Annual Report of the Yorkshire Philosophical Society (1850-1859), The Civil, Ecclesiastical, Literary, Commercial and Miscellaneous History of the Manufacturing District of Yorkshire: Volume 1 (1834) by Edward Parsons, The Civil, Ecclesiastical, Literary, Commercial and Miscellaneous History of the Manufacturing District of Yorkshire: Volume 2 (1834) by Edward Parsons, Ralph Thoresby, the Topographer; His Town and Times: Volume 1 (1885) by D.H. Atkinson, Ralph Thoresby, the Topographer; His Town and Times: Volume 2 (1887) by D.H. Atkinson, The Geology of the Country around Holmfirth and Glossop (1933), The Geology of the Country around Huddersfield and Halifax (1930), and many more!
- 30th — added the text of History of the Library Movement in Huddersfield (1945)
To view all the changes to the site, see the Recent Changes index.
Older Featured Items from the Home Page