Wharf Inn, Wakefield Road, Aspley
This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#440], 1890 [#1037], 1892 [#132]
- location: on the corner of The Shore (now Wakefield Road, formerly Wakefield and Austerlands Turnpike) & Firth Street, Aspley
- listed in: Baines (1822)
- status: still exists but now in different use
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
- notes: shown on George Redmonds' reproduction of the 1820 Plan of Huddersfield, was the "New Wharf" but had closed by 2011