Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Westgate, Almondbury
- also known as: St. Jonh's Wesleyan Chapel, St. John's Methodist Church (1960 map)
- appears on maps: 1892 [#16]
- location: Westgate, Almondbury
- status: no longer exists
- category: church or chapel
- notes: Almondbury Methodist Church, later replaced with a newer building
The chapel was built between 1814 and 1816.
A Sunday School was built behind the chapel in 1824 and later enlarged in 1842 before being rebuilt in 1900-01.
The chapel was demolished in 1968 and replaced by the current Almondbury Methodist Church.
- Huddersfield & District Family History Society — baptisms 1860-1913