This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: Lane Head Road, Shepley
- status: no longer exists
- category: church or chapel
Built between 1876 and 1878 to replace an earlier chapel on Cliffe Road, and opened in July 1878. The current Shepley Methodist Church was built on the site in the 1980s, making reuse of the chapel's building materials.
Notes and References