Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Lamb Hall Road, Lamb Hall, Longwood
- location: Lamb Hall Road, Lamb Hall, Longwood
- status: no longer exists
- category: church or chapel
- architect: Joseph Berry (1860-1944)
The foundation stone of a chapel was laid in 1837 by John Broadbent. It was enlarged in the early 1870s and re-opened in 1873. A new chapel was built in 1903-04, with the corner stone laid by Sir William Broadbent on 16 May 1903.
The church was reportedly closed in 1977 and later demolished. A residential property now occupies the site.
- The Story of the Gledholt Circuit, Huddersfield: 1888-1948
- West Yorkshire Archive Service: Off the Record