This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: Chapel Bank, Jackson Bridge, Hepworth
- status: no longer exists
- category: church or chapel
The chapel was opened in 1809 on land acquired by Uriah Tinker of Meal Hill. Declining congregations and structural issues led to the chapel closing in 1969 and then being demolished in 1975. The adjoining burial ground was closed in 1977.
Notes and References