Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Church Street, Paddock
- also known as: Paddock Wesleyan Methodist Church, Paddock Shared Church, Paddock United Church
- location: Church Street, Paddock
- status: still exists
- category: church or chapel
Built 1872-23 with with "seats for 300" and dedicated on 10 February 1873. Prior to then, services had been held in a cottage on Church Street known locally as the "Water House". Part of the ceiling collapsed in April 1913 and the building was subsequently declared unsafe.
A replacement chapel was built in 1914-15 at a cost of around £2,000.
- The Story of the Gledholt Circuit, Huddersfield: 1888-1948
- West Yorkshire Archive Service (reference: WYK1290)
- West Yorkshire Archive Service (reference: WYK1298)