Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Chapel Street, Netherton
- also known as: Netherton Methodist Church
- appears on maps: 1894 [#8]
- location: Chapel Street, Netherton
- status: original chapel no longer exists
- category: church or chapel
The chapel was built in 1866 and opened the following year. Prior to that, local Wesleyans used Long Baulk in Netherton fold and later the nearby Oddfellows Hall. The old chapel was demolished and a new church built on the same site in 1986.