Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Cartworth Bank, Cartworth
- appears on maps: 1892 [#115]
- location: Cartworth Bank, Cartworth
- status: exists but under a different use
- category: church or chapel
Opened in 1890 as a chapel for the pre-existing Sunday School. The chapel closed in 1991 and is now a private residence known as the Old Chapel House.
Notes and References
- Holmfirth Methodist Circuit Bicentenary 1810-2010 (2010) compiled by Peter Beetlestone.