Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Brunswick Street, Huddersfield

GEOGRAPHIC STUB
This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...

Details

  • also known as: Brunswick Street Free Wesleyan Church, Brunswick Street United Methodist Free Church
  • location: Brunswick Street (junction with Little Brunswick Street), Huddersfield
  • status: no longer exists
  • category: church or chapel
  • architect: John Kirk (1817-1886)

The church closed in 1949 and was demolished during 1960s in order to construct the Ring Road.

Further Reading

Location