This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: 72 Northgate (at the junction with Back Union Street), Huddersfield
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
In existence from at least 1859 to through to 1917, when it was placed up for sale by Messrs. Eddison, Taylor and Booth. It presumably took its name from the nearby Brook's Wells.
- 1881 — widow beer retailer Harriet Mann Armitage (68)
Notes and References
- ↑ Huddersfield Chronicle (05/Mar/1859).
- ↑ "Property in the Market" in Huddersfield Daily Examiner (04/Apr/1917).