Wells Tavern, Northgate, Huddersfield
- location: 72 Northgate (at the junction with Back Union Street), Huddersfield
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
A beerhouse that was in existence from at least 1859 to through to 1917, when it was placed up for sale by Messrs. Eddison, Taylor and Booth. It presumably took its name from the nearby Brook's Wells.
- 1881 — widow beer retailer Harriet Mann Armitage (68)
Notes and References
- Huddersfield Chronicle (05/Mar/1859).
- "Property in the Market" in Huddersfield Daily Examiner (04/Apr/1917).