Weavers Arms Inn, Leeds Road, Huddersfield
This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1890 [#1092]
- location on map: Leeds Road, Huddersfield
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
- notes: thin narrow premises, backing onto the canal towpath
- 1851 — beerhouse keeper & cloth finisher Richard Batley (56)
- 1881 — innkeeper William Hardcastle (aged 36)