War Memorial, St. Mark's Church, Longwood
The First World War memorial at St. Mark's Church, Longwood, is in the form of stained glass designed by A. J. Moore in the west window. It was unveiled by Mr. W. Dale Shaw on the afternoon of Sunday 25 April 1920.
A separate war memorial is situated nearby at the junction of Longwood Gate and Church Street.
Notes and References
- Halifax Evening Courier (23/Apr/1920).