War Memorial, St. Bartholomew's, Meltham
- location: on the southern external wall of St. Bartholomew's Church, Meltham
- status: still exists
- category: war memorial
IN MEMORY OF THE FALLEN
First World War
Second World War
Leslie V. Barham
John H. Brook
Rowland L. Harness
Clarence A. Jessop
Willie L. Paterson
Joe H. Senior
Charles R.J. Taylor
- War Memorials Online: Meltham War Memorial
- Traces of War: War Memorial Meltham
- Yorkshire Indexers: Meltham War Memorial
Notes and References
- Younger brother of William "Willie" Berry.
- Also known as Willie Berry, he was born 11 October 1890, the son of Solomon Berry, and baptised on 23 November 1890 at St. Bartholomew's, Meltham. He was the older brother of Arthur Berry.
- Either: Harry Warren born c.1879 in Linthwaite (youngest son of farm labourer & domestic gardener James Warren and his wife Sarah Ann) who lived at Blackmoorfoot in 1881; or Henry Joseph Warren (son of joiner Frederick Day Warren) who married Evelyn Siddall Bannister and enlisted in 1915. However, the latter was soon discharged ("not being likely to become an efficient solider") and died in the Huddersfield area in 1917.