War Memorial, Brockholes

This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...


  • location: junction of Oakes Lane and Brockholes Lane, Brockholes
  • status: still exists
  • category: war memorial


Courtesy of Kirklees Museums & Galleries.

To the Glory of God
and in proud and grateful memory of our
many sons who served in the European War
of whose gallant number these came not again

Shall we fail these who died?
First World War
Second World War
Hubert Armitage
Hubert Briggs
William Gall
Jack Heywood
Thomas W. Hirst
Tom B. Nicholson
Henry Mitchell Peckett
Douglas Shaw


    Loading... ::::::geograph 5312592:::geograph 394446:::



Notes and References

  1. Possibly Serjeant Harry Harold Ball (#40445) of the Royal Army Medical Corps who died 28 March 1918. He was born in Mickleover, Derbyshire.

War Memorial, Brockholes


Stub entry | War memorials
This page was last modified on 22 March 2019 and has been edited by Dave Pattern.

Search Huddersfield Exposed