This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: in the grounds of St. Philip's Church, Birchencliffe
- status: still exists
- category: war memorial
- UK National Inventory of War Memorials: #52613
The memorial is in the form of a sundial and was unveiled on 25 September 1937.
It was relocated within the church grounds in 2002.
Erected to the Memory
of the Men of this
Parish who gave their
lives in the Great War
1914 - 1918
Notes and References