This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: Wappy Spring Inn and Wappy Springs Inn
- location: Lindley Moor Road, Lindley
- status: still exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
Originally a beerhouse for the nearby Wapping Spring Brewery.
n.b. the date of licence transfer from the Alehouse Licences is shown in parentheses
- John Holroyd (21/Aug/1895)
- Albert Hoyle (10/Feb/1937)
Notes and References
- ↑ Holroyd is noted as the licencee in "Brewster Sessions" in Leeds Mercury (26/Aug/1886).