This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1890 [#1001]
- location on map: St. Peter's Street, Huddersfield
- status: still exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
Historic England Listing
- Grade II
- first listed 29 September 1978
- listing entry number 1217728
ST PETER'S STREET (South Side) The Vulcan Public House. Early or mid C19. Ashlar. Pitched slate roof. Two storeys. Moulded eaves cornice. Blocking course. Three ranges of sashes. Door with fanlight, Tuscan pilasters and entablature.