Victoria Tavern, Market Place, Golcar
- location: Market Place, Golcar
- status: uncertain
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
The Victoria Tavern was a beerhouse kept by Charles Barrowclough in the 1860s and then by his widow Ann in the 1870s. The 1881 Census lists an unnamed beerhouse on Market Place kept by Edmund Walker (aged 53).
The exact location is currently unknown.