Victoria Mill, Holmfirth
- also known as: Victoria Iron Works (1906 map)
- location: off Woodhead Road, Holmfirth
- status: no longer exists
- category: mill
- notes: marked as "disused" on 1892 map, shown on 1906 map as "Victoria Iron Works"
- mill dam for Victoria Mill
Holmfirth Flood of 1852
Extract from The Holmfirth Flood (1910):
Victoria Mill, occupied by Messrs. Harpin & Co., sustained considerable damage. Machinery was broken and damaged, and several cottages and outhouses were swept away. At the time of the calamity twenty persons were in the cottages adjoining Victoria Mill, and these were only rescued by a communication being opened up through the walls with the end house, which was rather higher up away from the flood. Here in one chamber twenty poor creatures were huddled together, expecting momentary death, when at last the water abated sufficiently to allow of their being removed, which was scarcely effected ere the house fell. Joseph Pogson occupied the first house, John Howard the middle one, and Eli Sanderson the one nearest to Holmfirth.
- Wool and Worsit: A History of Textiles in the Holme Valley (2013) by Michael Day, pages 131-133