Victoria Hotel, Lockwood Road, Rashcliffe
- also known as: Victoria Tavern, New Victoria
- appears on maps: 1890 [#990]
- location: Lockwood Road, Rashcliffe
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
- notes: demolished prior to 1960 when the current Yorkshire Victoria public house was built on an adjacent plot to the east
The History of Lockwood and North Crosland (1980) by Brian Clarke:
Originally on the corner of Victoria St. and Lockwood Road, this inn opened 1853, Wm. Bocock being licensee until 1872. Owned by Joseph Kaye, it came under the control of Bentley’s Yorkshire Breweries c.1896. The original premises were demolished as part of Lockwood Road widening scheme in 1934, a new inn being built a little nearer Folly Hall. Still open, this house is now under the Whitbread sign.