This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1854 [#86], 1905 [#8]
- location on map: corner of Jackroyd Lane & High Lane, Newsome
- status: probably exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
- notes: the current red-brick Victoria Hotel is presumably a later building, as it has a different footprint to the property shown on the 1905 map
- 1881 — innkeeper William Iredale (aged 54)