Victoria Hotel, High Lane, Newsome
This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1854 [#86], 1905 [#8]
- location on map: corner of Jackroyd Lane & High Lane, Newsome
- status: still exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
- notes: the original premises was demolished at some point in the 20th century and replaced with the current red-brick building
- 1881 — innkeeper William Iredale (aged 54)