Upper Slaithwaite School, Bradshaw Lane, Slaithwaite
- also known as: Upper Slaithwaite Church, Shred Church
- location: Bradshaw Lane, Slaithwaite
- status: still exists
- category: national school
- notes: now Upper Slaithwaite Church
Yorkshire Returns of the 1851 Census of Religious Worship: Volume 3, West Riding (South) (2000) edited by John Wolffe:
Upper Slaithwaite National School, licensed for Divine Service by the Bishop of Ripon in 1846. In consequence of the distance from the Parochial Chapel (about two miles) and the advantage to the Sunday School Children of partaking of Divine Service. The School was erected out of the materials of an old Wesleyan Meeting House. Erected: The Right Honorable William Earl of Dartmouth, and by the Rev Charles Augustus Hulbert, MA, Incumbent of Slaithwaite, aided by the Committee of Council on Education, the National Society and the Inhabitants. Cost: By Parliamentary Grant £190, Private Benefaction etc, £50 Total £750.