Upper Head Mills, Huddersfield

This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...


  • also known as: Lockwoods Mill (1851)
  • appears on maps: 1851 [#381], 1890 [#595], 1905 [#128]
  • location on map: Upper Head Row, bounded by Henry Street, South Street & Swallow Street, Huddersfield
  • status: no longer exists
  • category: woollen mill

Linked Locations

  • mill pond for Upper Head Mills, Huddersfield


Upper Head Mills, Huddersfield


Buildings | Demolished buildings | Mills | Stub entry
This page was last modified on 16 August 2018 and has been edited by Dave Pattern.

Search Huddersfield Exposed