This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: Parkwood Methodist Church (current name)
- location: Parkwood Road, Clough Bottom, Golcar
- status: still exists
- category: church or chapel
Built 1868-69 by Wesleyan Reformers who had seceded in 1852. The chapel was enlarged 1897.
Although situated close to Longwood, the chapel was built within the northern boundary of the township of Golcar.
Notes and References