This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1890 [#973], 1905 [#20]
- location on map: Fitzwilliam Street, at junction with Claremont Street (now Rook Street), Huddersfield
- status: still exists
- category: church or chapel
- notes: with "seats for 300", now known as Our Lady of Czestochowa (Polska Parafia)