This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#376]
- location on map: Bath Buildings (now Bath Street), Highfields
- status: still exists but now under a different use
- category: church or chapel
Originally built as the secular Hall of Science in 1839, it was taken over by the Unitarians and opened as a chapel in August 1847. In 1855 it became a Baptist Chapel, then a schoolroom in 1878, and then an organ building works for James Conacher in 1880.
- ↑ Leeds Mercury (04/Sep/1847).