Turnbridge Mills, Quay Street, Huddersfield
GEOGRAPHIC STUBThis page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1890 [#964], 1892 [#148], 1905 [#116]
- location: Quay Street, Huddersfield
- status: still exists
- category: cotton spinning mill
The 1851 Town Plan shows an iron foundry on the site, whilst Turn Bridge Mills was marked as being a property on the south side of Quay Street.
Companies linked to this location include:
- William Hirst and Son — cotton spinners and doublers
- John L. Brierley Textiles Limited — textile manufacturer and merchant