Trinity Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Waspnest Road, Fartown
- appears on maps: 1890 [#571], 1892 [#1], 1905 [#6]
- location on map: Waspnest Road, Fartown
- status: no longer exists
- category: church or chapel
Built between 1879 and 1881 at a cost of £5,000, and opened in October 1881. The chapel was designed by Arthur Smith, based on a winning design from a competition. The masons were Messrs. S. & G. Brook of Bradley who used a combination of Elland Edge and Crosland Hill stone.
The chapel was demolished in the early 1970s and the nearby Sunday School was converted into a replacement place of worship.