Trinity Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, New Hey Road, Outlane
- also known as: Trinity Wesleyan Methodist Church, Outlane Over Methodist Church
- location: off New Hey Road, Longwood
- status: no longer exists
- category: church or chapel
Built between 1876 to 1878, it replaced the earlier adjoining chapel (built 1822) which was then repurposed as the chapel's Sunday School. A new Sunday School was built on the south side of New Hey Road 1914-15, which was later converted into Outlane Methodist Church circa 1964.
The former chapel was demolished at some point after 1993 and a residential property was built on the site circa 2006.