Trinity Church, Honley
- location: Moorbottom, Honley
- status: still exists
- category: church or chapel
The congregations of the Wesleyan Chapel (High Street), the Primitive Methodist Chapel (Southgate) and the Congregational Chapel formally united in September 1969, leading to the building of the current-day Trinity Church to replace the three existing chapels.
- Non-Conformist Chapels of Honley: The Methodists (2008) by Honley Civic Society
- Non-Conformist Chapels of Honley: Moorbottom (2008) by Honley Civic Society
- Roll of Honour, Trinity Church, Honley