Thornton Lodge Methodist Church, Crosland Road, Thornton Lodge
- location: Crosland Road, Thornton Lodge
- status: still exists
- category: church or chapel
The History of Lockwood and North Crosland (1980) by Brian Clarke:
A Wesleyan Chapel, so built as to be easily converted into four back-to-back houses, was erected in Crosland Road, Thornton Lodge, at a cost of £700. Opened on 24th February 1897 by the Rev. Amos Dyson of Manchester. A Sunday School was also opened and immediately attracted over 50 scholars. This small building was replaced in 1933 by a new chapel and Sunday School erected at the corner of Crosland Road and Thornton Lodge Road and was thus the last church to be built in the township. This church closed in November, 1977.
- Huddersfield & District Family History Society — baptisms 1897-1976