Thorncliffe Street Methodist Church, Lindley
- also known as: Thorncliffe Street United Methodist Free Church, Lindley Wesleyan Reform Church
- location: Thorncliffe Street, Lindley
- status: still exists but under a different use
- category: church or chapel
Established by Wesleyan Reformers who seceded from the Wesleyan Methodist Chapel on East Street in 1851. A few years later they became part of the United Free Methodist Church. Their chapel on Thorncliffe Street was built in 1875/6. Along with the congregation of Lindley Zion, they were amalgamated into the congregation of the East Street church in 1960 to form Lindley Methodist Church and the Thorncliffe Street church was closed.