Thomas Wade Robinson (c.1889-1918)
Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922
The following extract is from Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922 (2014) by J. Margaret Stansfield:
- ROBINSON, THOMAS WADE. Private. No M2/082263. Army Service Corps (Motor Transport), attached 'Q' Anti-Aircraft Battery. Born North Stainley, Yorkshire. Married, with two children. Lived Rock Street, Linthwaite. Employed as a chauffeur by Mr Manks of Bent Ley Silk Mills, Meltham. Enlisted May 1915. Killed in action, 21.3.1918, aged 28 years. Has no known grave. Commemorated ARRAS MEMORIAL TO THE MISSING.
- ROH:- Linthwaite War Memorial.
- Brother of Private ALBERT ARTHUR ROBINSON killed in action, 28.9.1915, and Private SAM BENSON ROBINSON killed in action, 29.3.1918.
Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- Private THOMAS WADE ROBINSON
- regiment: Army Service Corps
- died: Thursday, March 21, 1918
- record ID: 1637453
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission (ID #1637453)
- Imperial War Museums: Lives of the First World War (ID #3791313)