The following programme was published by the Theatre Royal for their 1955 season of "Star Variety" performances, which included:
- film stars Webster Booth and Anne Ziegler, with Arthur Taylor on piano
- star Variety with Sylvia and Ray Holland, Claude Williams, Lascells and Nada, Dick Clakin, Phillip Barrett's "Discovery of the Week", The Bashful Boys, and Frances Day with her Four Singing Knights and the Night and Day Trio
- singer Tony Brent with Leslie Bagley on piano, supported by Walter Niblo
- singer Diana Decker, whose successes included "Poppa Piccolino", "Happy Wanderer" and "Abracadabra"
The leaflet includes a advertisements for:
- brewer Bentley and Shaw Ltd. of the Lockwood Brewery.
- rag and waste merchant W.L. Beaumont of Henry Street, off Upperhead Row
- stationers Wheatley, Dyson & Son Ltd. of 12 New Street
- outfitters George Mason & Son of 99-101 King Street and 2 Station Road, Holmfirth
- motor coach company Bradley Bros. Ltd. of Huddersfield and Holmfirth
Notes and References
- ↑ A popular husband and wife partnership, see Wikipedia entries for Webster Booth and Anne Zieler.
- ↑ Wikipedia: Tony Brent
- ↑ Wikipedia: Diana Decker