The Heraldry in the Churches of the West Riding of Yorkshire (1890s) by Rev. J. Harvey Bloom
The Heraldry in the Churches of the West Riding of Yorkshire was written by the Rev. J. Harvey Bloom and published in 6 parts between 1892 and 1895.
Part 5 of the series deals with churches in the Upper Division of the Wapentake of Agbrigg, which includes the historic parishes of Almondbury, Huddersfield, Kirkburton and Kirkheaton.
Download as PDF (16MB)
- Wapentakes of Osgoldcross (Upper & Lower Divisions) and Staincross (PDF)
- Wapentake of Barkston Ash (Lower & Upper Divisions), Strafford & Tickhill (Northern Division), and Soke of Doncaster (PDF)
- Wapentake of Strafford & Tickhill (Southern Division) (PDF)
- Wapentake of Agbrigg (Lower Division) (PDF)
- Wapentake of Agbrigg (Upper Division) (PDF)
- Wapentake of Claro (Upper & Lower Divisions) and Liberty of Ripon (PDF)
Under the terms of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, the copyright of literary, dramatic, musical or artistic works in the United Kingdom expires at the end of the period of 70 years from the end of the calendar year in which the author dies.
The author of this work, James Harvey Bloom, died in 1944 and his works are now in the Public Domain.