The Charter Our Right! Huddersfield Chartism Re-Considered (2018) was edited by John A. Hargreaves and first published in 2018 by Huddersfield Local History Society.
- Foreword — Cyril Pearce
- Editor’s Introduction — John A. Hargreaves
- The Roots of Chartism in the Huddersfield Area — Alan Brooke
- ‘God Save the Paddock Flag’: Anti-Poor Law and Chartist Banners, 1837–1844 — Matthew Roberts
- Chartism in Huddersfield, the cultural dimension — Malcolm Chase
- ‘The Charter and Something More!’ The Politics of Joshua Hobson, 1810–1876 — John Halstead
Search within this book: