Temperance Hall, Princess Street, Huddersfield
- location: Princess Street, Huddersfield
- status: no longer exists
- category: meeting hall
The foundation stone of the Huddersfield Temperance Society's new meeting hall between Princess Street and Page Street was laid on Saturday 25 August 1900, by which time the society had sold the Victoria Temperance Hall to the Huddersfield Industrial Society.
By the 1950s, the hall had been incorporated into Huddersfield Technical College's Princess Street Annexe.
Along with the neighbouring properties, the former hall was demolished as part of the Civic Centre Phase 1 redevelopment in the mid-1960s.