Support Huddersfield Exposed
If you've found useful information on this web site and would like to help support our stated goals of making local history freely available, please consider supporting the site in one of the following ways...
1. Can You Help Add New Information?
This site relies entirely on volunteers to provide new content and to help expand existing pages. If you feel you could help out, please get in touch using the email address below.
2. Make a Donation
There are three main costs with running this web site:
- Time — the site is updated by volunteers who give their time freely
- Web Hosting — it costs around £200 a year to keep the site online
- Materials — much of the content on this site has been located in subscription archives (such as newspaper archives) or via materials sold on sites such as eBay
The web hosting costs are met entirely by Dave, the site administrator.
If you have relevant materials that you would be willing to loan or donate, please get in touch! These could include:
- old photographs or slides to which you own the copyright (or that are old enough to be in the Public Domain)
- old pamphlets, leaflets or booklets
- historic documents, drawings, etc.
If you are the author (or descendant of an author) of an article or book about the Huddersfield area and would be willing to have the text reproduced on this web site, please get in touch!
If you are willing to make a monetary donation using PayPal, it will be used to help secure new materials for the site. Whenever possible, any materials purchased will subsequently be donated to one of the local public archives so that they become available to others. If there are particular topics that you are interested in, please let us know and we will try to ensure your donation is used to source relevant materials.
Get in Touch
Should you wish to contact the administrator of this site for any purpose, you can use this contact form:
If you would prefer to send a direct email, use the following email address: